Care + Maintenance Instructions
Take care of your boards and they'll take care of you.
The photographic styling backgrounds you have purchased were made to order just for you, and their quality was checked before shipping. Under normal conditions and when used as directed, the boards and/ or banners will retain their quality with exception to wear and tear over a long period of time.
Some quick advice to ensure you get the most out of your products.
- Do not bend your boards, walk on them nor use them to slide down a sand dune.
- Avoid sharp objects, direct sunlight, strong cleaning products, bleach and heat sources (direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time will cause the print to fade).
- Avoid placing heavy furniture or items on your styling board as some indentations may not recover.
- Avoid oil as it may stain. If you spill oil, wine or spices on the boards, please wipe clean within a few minutes with a damp cloth.
Cleaning + Storage advice:
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth, free of any detergents or alcohol-based sanitisers.
- Sanitising: Dampen a clean, cotton cloth in water, rinse out, and wipe board/ banner on back and front. Please do NOT use alcohol-based or acetone-based sanitizers as they WILL damage the print on your board as well as discolour it. You CAN use natural sanitizers as recommended by ourselves
- Board Storage: Store the boards upright or flat in-between the bubble-wrap you received upon delivery, inside, at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
- Banner Storage: Store the banners rolled up inside the tube you received upon delivery, or along the outside of the tube. This maintains their shape best. Store inside, at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.